BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences or BPKIHS is located in Dharan, Nepal. BPKIHs has recently announced a promising career opportunity for a dedicated and skilled individual as the Program Coordinator.
The program coordinator jobs in BPKIHS are crucial for the overall management and implementation of health-related programs that are under the Framework Agreement (FA5).
BPKIHS Job Details
- Position: Program Coordinator
- Availability: One position
- Work Location and Ara: FA5 field office at BPKIHS Dharan
Qualifications and Experience for BPKHI Jobs:
- Minimum qualification: Master’s degree in Public Health
- Professional experience: at least 3-5 years
- Experience in the Kala-azar Elimination Programme is highly advantageous.
- Strong competencies in various technical tools are required, including:
- Open Data Kit application
- RedCap database
- Internet usage
- Statistical software
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply Program coordinator Jobs ?
- Interested and Eligible candidates meeting the above criteria should prepare an application with the following documents and send email to email@example.com
- A cover letter expressing your interest and suitability for the position.
- A recent and updated curriculum vitae
- Relevant educational and professional certificates copies
- work experience in related fields.
Deadline to submit Application
- The last deadline for submitting applications is 17:00 hrs, 16th November 2023. you need to note that only selected short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection processes.