Before going to List of Kathmandu University Affiliated Medical Colleges in Nepal we should know that Kathmandu University is the third oldest university in Nepal. It is located in Dhulikhel of Kavrepalanchok District of Nepal.
Kathmandu University is KU in Short . It is located in a mountainous landscape in Dhulikhel Municipality about 30 kilometers east of Kathmandu (KTM) having a round-the-year pleasant climate and panoramic Himalayan Views.
KU had a start from a rented building at Tangal, Kathmandu. Now, it has been able to create a built-up space of 35518 square meters now .
Kathmandu University is an autonomous, not-for-profit, non – government institution dedicated to maintain high standards of academic excellence. Here we have listed the Kathmandu University Affiliated Medical Colleges in Nepal as below up to date.
MBBS Colleges: Kathamandu University Affiliated Medical Colleges in Nepal
These are the all the KU Affiliated MBBS Colleges in Nepal. These medical colleges in Nepal Provide the best MBBS doctor throughout the country.
- Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS)
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhara
- College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur
- Nepalgunj Medical College, Nepalgunj
- Kathmandu Medical College, Kathmandu
- Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
- Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar
- Lumbini Medical College, Palpa
- Birat Medical College, Biratnagar
- Devdaha Medical College, Lumbini
BDS: Kathamandu University Affiliated Medical Colleges in Nepal
BDS is bachelor in Dental Surgeon. Kathmandu University is also providing the quality and efficient BDS Surgeon throughout the year.
BSc (Nursing): Kathamandu University Affiliated Medical Colleges in Nepal
In Nursing section also, KU has been providing best nursing college to produce the nurses in Nepal. Here is the list of Nursing colleges affiliated to the Kathmandu University
Video about Kathmandu University Hospital